Dalahouse Organic Centella Powder helps to cool the body
Centella is a well-known herb that is frequently consumed as daily food. This is a valuable medicine in medicine because it has many beneficial effects such as clearing heat, detoxifying, treating heat rash, itching, treating constipation, curing pimples, slowing aging, reducing stress...
Today, Centella can be found in everything from family meals to drinks to beauty care products and functional foods. Scientists, pharmacists, and doctors from all over the world have studied and discovered the functions and benefits of this vegetable in health journals, research articles, and pharmacological reports.
Centella at Dalahouse farm - Lam Dong
Scientists discovered that Centella has a wide range of effects based on their experiments.
Because Centella juice has antiseptic, detoxifying, and energizing properties, it is used as a nutritious medicine to improve health and vision.
Centella improves blood circulation in the body and fights swelling and edema. The active ingredients in Centella improve microcirculation in veins and capillaries. Centella also protects the inner lining of the vessel wall and increases the elasticity of blood vessels.
2. Use Centella sparingly in the following situations
Pregnant women: Centella has a neutral nature and a powerful detoxifying effect. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid using this product.
People with diabetes: Using too much Centella for an extended period of time will raise blood sugar levels.
Individuals with low blood pressure: Individuals with low blood pressure: Centella is known to help people with high blood pressure control their blood pressure. People who have a history of low blood pressure should avoid using Centella.
3 - Dalahouse Centella powder aids in cooling
Dalahouse Centella powder is a 100 percent pure powder product made from fresh Centella Asiatica that has been grown organically and freeze-dried to help retain maximum vitamins and nutrients. Centella powder is suitable for use by young children, athletes, the elderly, and the disabled...
Centella powder is a great choice for everyone. You don't need to cook or grind it, simply combine it with filtered water and you'll have a refreshing cup of Centella juice right away.
4 - Dalahouse Centella powder can be used to make a cool and refreshing dish
A - Dalahouse Centella powder mix 5 flavors
- You can save time by combining Dalahouse's Centella powder with coconut water, sugarcane juice, and milk in just 5 minutes.
- To enjoy, combine 3g of Dalahouse Centella powder with 150ml of water, add about 15g of rock sugar depending on your family's taste, and ice.
B - How to cook porridge with Centella
- Lean pork: 100 grams
- Egg yolk: 1 egg
- Fresh Centella: 63 grams of fresh vegetables or 3 grams of Dalahouse Centella powder
- Rice: 100 grams
- Soy sauce
- Dried onion
- Lean pork is washed, drained, ground, or minced
- Peeled hardboiled eggs, separated from yolks, pureed
- Picked, washed, and pureed Centella
- Dried onions, peeled and mashed
- Wash the rice, place it in a pot of water, bring it to a boil, and cook on low heat until the rice expands and thickens.
- Stirfry the onions, then add the minced pork and continue to cook until the meat is completely cooked.
Minced meat porridge mixed with Centella powder Dalahouse
- When the porridge has softened, stir in the stirfried minced meat and the beaten egg yolk. Cook for another 5 minutes, then remove from the heat, stir in the soy sauce, salt, and Centella powder, and serve in a bowl.